When looking at resolving skin concerns you may find yourself looking at LED light therapy and IPL skin rejuvenation treatments. These are popular as they are both proven to be effective in drastically improving your skin’s appearance. Although they both offer a ‘photofacial’, there are subtle differences between the two. So what does each different treatment do for the skin? Continue reading
Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive skin treatment that harnesses the power of natural light by energising cells to repair quicker and rejuvenate faster. The clinically proven treatment provides one of the fastest and safest ways to reverse the visible signs of ageing, clear acne and blemishes and heal sensitive skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. Continue reading
Please click the link to download our latest newsletter (June 16)
If only it was that easy and all our faces came with How To Look After label
When something goes wrong with the skin our first instinct to rush to the chemist to buy something for the problem.
Our advice is Don’t.
One thing we have learnt over the years less is more.
First, make sure it is not an infection or anything medically wrong.
Once you know it is nothing more than a skin reaction (we call it the skin talking to you, but you don’t understand the Language of the Skin.
Luckily we do so give us a call and come and see us and let us work out what is your skin saying. Once you understand Why you have this reaction we can help to get rid of it.
Sometimes throwing more stuff at it will only upset it more.
The skin is clever and smart gives it some time to heal and mend itself .
Over the years we have been educated to understand the negative effects certain foods can have on the flora system of our stomachs.
- Food intolerances are on the increase
- Irritable bowel affect 1in 5 of us
- We are aware of the benefits of probiotics to help the flora of our stomachs
- And no one will go out of their way to get an upset stomach .
- We are truly educated in the health of our gut
Unfortunately our perception of how we look after our skin’s health has not been updated for 30 years
Education in how we look after and treat our skin needs to change.
Dermaviduals – treating teenage blackheads
- This video shows how Dermaviduals should be the first choice skincare for teenage skins.
- Applying just one enzyme skin renewal and soothing lotion at home and within 10 days all the blackheads on the nose disappeared – no extraction, no peeling and no abrasive products used.
- This shows less is more. Give the skin what it wants and the skin will do the rest.
Read our article “What are Blackheads?”
Apparently it helps fight the 7 signs of aging. I don’t know why the number 7, but Olay tell you there are 7 signs of aging and they pay very attractive models to sell their product so we believe the blurb and buy it.
How many of you actual turn the product around and read the ingredients on the back? Can you even see them? They’re normally in the smallest print and is probably written in white. Continue reading