IPL Hair Removal Treatments

Over the last 20 years our North London Clinic has built up extensive experience in hair removal treatments. We strive to deliver outstanding results for our customers.

We also like to ensure our customer’s happiness which is why we have our IPL price promise.

Our IPL service can reduce your unwanted hair growth by up to 80%, with the other 20% of unwanted hair being a lot lighter/finer with a reduced growth rate.

Here at Face It we know and understand how frustrating and time consuming removing unwanted hair can be for both men and women, so together let’s make shaving, waxing, depilation and hair removal creams a thing of the past.

Prices for treatment

We can offer single treatments for hair removal starting from as little as £15, however, to achieve the best result we feel it is necessary to undergo a minimum of 10 treatments. Please see our Price Promise to get the most competitive  prices in North London.

IPL hair removal really works

Our Face It team use intense pulse light (IPL) therapy from Ellipse to remove the unwated hair. This treatment works by light targeting the pigment (melanin) within the hair, once absorbed into the melanin it is converted into heat that breaks down the cells within the hair follicle. This is the process that reduces the hairs re-growth and alters the structure of the follicle thus reducing your unwanted hair. Your IPL treatment will be performed by a professional operator who will ensure that the treatment is targeted at the follicles in the most successful and cost effective manner.

How is it different to Laser Treatments?

Intense Light Pulse (IPL), unlike laser treatment, produces a broad spectrum of light that enables it to more easily target the hair follicles accurately.

Click here if you wish to find out more on the inner workings of IPL treatment?

Getting ready for your treatment

In anticipation of your treatment, we advise that you follow these steps in order to see the best results. IPL can only successfully treat hair during its growth stage therefore it is advisable to leave around 6-8 weeks between each treatment.

So that we treat as many hair follicles as possible it is important that you don’t undergo any hair removal for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment, however standard shaving is still acceptable. It is also vital that you avoid sun exposure before and after a treatment as the treatment can make your skin susceptible to sunburn and pigmentation.

We would like to offer IPL treatments to all skin types; however the Ellipse machine can only treat people with skin types of 1, 2, 3 or 4. We also advise any person with sensitive skin type 1 that you apply Aloe Vera gel to soothe the skin after any treatments.

Get in touch today; take steps today to change your life and book a treatment course of our IPL hair removal.

Still have some questions about our IPL service then please feel free to contact us on 020 8340 1770 or send us a quick email to info@faceit.uk.com we would be happy to answer any questions you have. Alternatively feel free to pop into the salon for some more advice.