- We will require for you to shave prior to treatment.
- We do advise you not to use self tan or use sunbeds while having this treatment
- We will not be able to pre book appointments more that 6 weeks ahead
- Failure not to give us 72hrs notice will allow us to take a treatment of your course
- Please do make us aware of your holiday plans or any changes in medication prior to your appointments as this could affect your treatment.
Can you please read over the information sheet below to make sure you are able to have the treatment.
Prior to having an IPL Treatment with us, we need to confirm
- You are not going to be going into the sun within the next 30 days
- You have not been in the Sun in the last 30 days
- You do not have any self tan on your skin we are going to treat.
- You are not on any medication that can make you photo sensitive( this will be mentioned on the side affects of your drugs) If you are not sure please call us prior to treatment .
Your first appointment with us will be a Test Patch even if you have had IPL or Laser Hair Removal else where we will still have to do a test patch. This cost £25.00 but is redeemable if you go ahead with the treatment. For lip or face your 1st treatment can be classed as your test patch