BEING SAFE AT FACE IT
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE
COVID-19 STATEMENT FACE IT CLINIC & COVID
Watch our Video at the Bottom of this page .
PROTOCOL FOR ATTENDING FACE IT SKIN CLINIC
- All Clients are asked to wear a face-mask upon entrance into the clinic
- We will ask you to clean your hands upon entrance with an alcohol hand gel
- We will led you in to the treatment room immediately upon arrival
- We ask you not to come with any one for your appointment
Is your clinic safe following the COVID-19 outbreak?
- We are working hard to keep you safe. The well being and satisfaction of our clients is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we have put strong processes in place to ensure your visit is safe.
- We will be wearing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Your experience may feel a little different to previous times, but your treatment outcome will be of the highest quality as always and all our team will ensure your visit is an enjoyable one, nonetheless.
How do I book an appointment?
Please call us to book an appointment. We ask you to only book an appointment you know you are going to be able to make.
The reason for this is we are only working at 35% less capacity so we can not afford to hold an appointment and then for you to reschedule or cancel it. We do hope you understand as we want to stay in business and survive this time.
Please note we are only to happy to do on-line video consultations if you need advice with your skin, especially if travelling to us is too far on public transport or you do not feel safe to visit us yet.
What safety measures do you have in place for when I visit a clinic?
- If you can an wear a face covering in the reception area and paying your bill.
- We are only going to do 4 clients a day this allows us time to clean in between clients .
- We will wear protective face masks and a plastic visor and gloves during your treatment.
- Our beds will be covered with paper and will NOT be supplying any towels so please bring your own .
- We are leaving 20 minutes between each client so we can do robust cleaning between each client, we have adequate ventilation due to us having windows and doors open
During this time we are sorry to inform you we will be unable to honour our Loyalty Scheme
PLEASE AVOID ATTENDING CLINIC IF YOU HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS
If you, or anyone who lives with you, have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. These symptoms primarily include a dry cough and/or a temperature of 37.8°C or more. Other symptoms of the disease are less frequent but may affect you.
These include a loss of the sense of taste or smell, fatigue, confusion, sore throat, skin changes, vomiting and diarrhoea.
If you, your partner/spouse or another person who lives with you tests positive for COVID-19 on a PCR (Antigen) test, even if asymptomatic, please do not come to the clinic. The PCR test is the one in which swabs are taken from your mouth and nose.
What happens if I develop symptoms close to my appointment or procedure?
If you, or anyone who lives with you, have symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. These symptoms primarily include a dry cough and/or a temperature of 37.8°C or higher. Other symptoms of the disease are less frequent but may affect you. These include a loss of the sense of taste or smell, fatigue, confusion, sore throat, vomiting and diarrhoea. However, we recommend that you inform us ASAP and we will move your appointment to a later date.
We Looking forward to welcoming you back with us very soon.
Donna and her team.